Bridges the gap between business needs and desired solutions, creating value to customers by adapting the solution to their evolving business needs. Under the supervision of a PMO/Business Analyst II or PMO/Project Manager III, helps the project team meet stated goals and objectives. Responsible for eliciting, documenting, analyzing, validating, specifying, verifying and managing business and technical requirements throughout the lifecycle of assigned projects. Through documentation of how work is conducted, analysis of current and future state workflows, and additional research, assists project resources with identifying solutions to business needs. including modifications to (or implementation of) new technology, new work processes, business rules modifications, physical building changes, or a combination. Serves as a subject matter expert to those designing, building, and/or configuring future state. Works with the Quality Assurance (QA) team to test developed functionality and to validate desired future states.
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in IT, business analysis, or business administration. Human Resources (HR) may substitute experience on a 1:1 basis for the required education. Experience credited in lieu of education will not be applied toward minimum experience requirements.
- None required; three (3) years of relevant experience in business analysis (functional, systems, requirements, process, and/or IT analysis) preferred.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, and written and oral communication skills
- Good facilitation and presentation skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Ability to analyze data, business rules, costs-benefits, and decisions
- Ability to participate in multi-disciplinary work teams to achieve successful execution
- Ability to facilitate organizational change management strategies/plans, approaches, and tactics with different business units
- Logical and efficient; keen attention to detail and commitment to high level of accuracy
None required; International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) certification [Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA) or Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)] preferred